Big Brother's Laura Carter freunited with long lost love Bernardo

She's already enjoyed an X-rated romance with Marco Pierre White Jnr, during her time in the Big Brother house.
But Laura Carter soon forgot about her fling as she was reunited with her long lost love, Bernardo Belmar, on Monday night's episode of the show.
The 30-year-old couldn't hide her emotions as she broke down in tears when she heard the Mexican hunk's voice.

Together at last! Laura Carter soon forgot about her fling with Marco Pierre White Jnr, as she was reunited with her long lost love, Bernardo Belmar, on Monday night's episode of the show
Together at last! Laura Carter soon forgot about her fling with Marco Pierre White Jnr, as she was reunited with her long lost love, Bernardo Belmar, on Monday night's episode of the show
Bernardo was brought into the house as part of this week's shopping task, where housemates were tested on their loyalty for each other.
The contestants were teased with the idea of being able to see loved ones, as they hid behind revolving turnstiles.
However, if they pressed the button to accept their visitor, they could risk losing the task for the rest of the group.
Shocked: The 30-year-old couldn't hide her emotions as she broke down in tears when she heard the Mexican hunk's voice
Shocked: The 30-year-old couldn't hide her emotions as she broke down in tears when she heard the Mexican hunk's voice
But that didn't phase Laura who didn't even question her decision to welcome Bernardo back into her life.
Speaking of her excitement in the Diary Room, Laura, said: 'I want to thank you so much. This guy, I met in Miami two years ago, I was still engaged.
'We met in a club and it was pretty much love at first sight. He walked towards me - it was the strongest connection I've ever felt in my whole life.
Teaser: Bernardo was brought into the house as part of this week's shopping task, where housemates were tested on their loyalty for each other
Teaser: Bernardo was brought into the house as part of this week's shopping task, where housemates were tested on their loyalty for each other
Meant to be? Laura didn't even question her decision to welcome Bernardo back into her life
Meant to be? Laura didn't even question her decision to welcome Bernardo back into her life
'I went home and told all my friends and family, if I ever see that guy again I'm going to get married to him and have babies. He's the one!'
But despite her strong emotions, Laura admitted that she had only met Bernardo once before.
She said: 'We've met each other once, never kissed or slept together. Now he's here with me on Big Brother, this experience has to top everything that's ever happened in my whole life! He's absolutely gorgeous.'
'I want to thank you so much': Laura went to the Diary Room to tell Big Brother how grateful she was for bringing Bernardo back into her life
'I want to thank you so much': Laura went to the Diary Room to tell Big Brother how grateful she was for bringing Bernardo back into her life
Love at first sight? Despite her strong emotions, Laura admitted that she had only met Bernardo once before
Love at first sight? Despite her strong emotions, Laura admitted that she had only met Bernardo once before
Delighted: The pair looked ecstatic to have been reunited and Bernardo could barely keep the smile off his face
Delighted: The pair looked ecstatic to have been reunited and Bernardo could barely keep the smile off his face
'Ive made my fair share of mistakes': Bernardo was equally loved-up, as he dismissed Laura's on-screen antics with Marco
'Ive made my fair share of mistakes': Bernardo was equally loved-up, as he dismissed Laura's on-screen antics with Marco
And Bernardo seemed equally loved-up, as he dismissed Laura's on-screen antics with Marco, as he said: 'I've made my fair share of mistakes. it doesn't come natural to me to judge what you've done.'
However, he marked his territory as he warned her: 'I will hold against you anything that happens from now on.'
Other new faces to join the house in the episode, included Emma's boyfriend and Hughie's mum.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

comments
May 19, 2021 at 2:38 AM delete

i’m from CANADA i have heard lots of stories about spell casters but never believed in them, not until recently when i had a problem with my husband who was cheating on me secretly. I tried all i could within my powers to stop him from seeing somebody outside but it yielded no good results. Then i read some posts of some persons about how DR EKPOMA spells actually works, i read that he casts a variety of spells like LOVE SPELLS, GETTING EX BACK SPELLS, MONEY SPELLS, EMPLOYMENT SPELLS, VISION SPELLS and many others, just to mention a few. So i decided to try him out, but to my greatest surprise it worked out perfectly and what amazes me the most is that his spells are free. Now i and my husband are happy once again thanks to DR EKPOMA . You can contact him at drekpoma77temple@gmail.com call or
whatsapp him +2348139206346

Reply
avatar